Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

bad blogger



i just don't blog like i used to. 
i try to. i really do. but it mostly escapes me.
why? 
i'll tell you why!
cuz blogging takes time and i don't have the time!

no, i'm not shouting at you. but rather talking very
emphatically to my computer screen.

i told myself going in to this - no guilt.
if i promise a post and it doesn't happen, 
oh stinkin' well.

if i take loads of beautiful photos on a trip
and end up only posting the creepy blurry
hotel one - well that's just the way it goes.

i don't want this blog to become a job.
i want this to just be a show tune carnival
everyday. cotton candy for everyone!
ahoy!

oh gosh. i don't know what i'm talking about
now. but i guess alls i'm saying is, love me for
who i am or don't love me at all. or love me a little
if you want to. yeah, i mean, a little is ok too.

& buy me stuff. 
i love presents.

xo, amy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment