Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

post poning a party & i love a mug.


so I had to postpone aria's birthday party because
luke came down with a touch of the flu.
it was a bummer but hey, gives me more time to
 put my tanning gel on! (I kid) (sorta)
 
I spotted the mug above at target about a month ago.
I really liked it but didn't buy it since I figured I already have a mug.
& it just didn't feel like a "buy a new mug for $9" time 
but the thing about a mug that says "hello!" on it is that
it's just such a friendly mug that it's like it was begging to come home
with me. so last week when it went on sale, I bought it &
i never looked back.
 
it's working out great so far. every morning in shouts "hello!" at
me and i, in turn, drink out of it very happily.
pretty good relationship.
 
xo, amy
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment